Team Oxygen, an association dedicated to freediving, whose owner is Jérémy Molins, is responsible for processing the data provided by users of its website.
The personal data provided through this site will be processed by the employees of Team Oxygen (hereinafter, THE COMPANY), whose contact details are as follows
– Head office: Allée Saint Louis, 13920 Saint-Mitre les Remparts, France.
– E-mail address: email@example.com.
The data provided will be processed for the following purposes: to respond to various requests and to send commercial information about the activities and services offered by Team Oxygen.
– Forwarding of commercial communications by any means. Through these communications, users will be informed of the various services offered by THE COMPANY, as well as the events organized by it.
– Respond to user requests for information.
– Process registrations for events and activities in which users wish to participate. In this case, the images or videos made of the participants in a particular way during the development of these may be published on the website of the entity, on their social networks, in company magazines, bulletin boards and any other similar means of communication belonging to the company, in order to promote these activities or events.
The data will be processed on the legal basis of the consent of the person who provided it. This consent can be withdrawn at any time, but this will not affect the legality of the treatments previously carried out. The provision of data is voluntary, although otherwise they cannot be processed for the purposes indicated.
In this case, the data will be processed on the basis of the legal-contractual relationship between the parties. The provision of data for this purpose is mandatory and reservations cannot be processed and the corresponding services provided otherwise.
The data will be kept for the time necessary to respond to your request, query or claim and will be permanently closed, unless the person concerned objects to it, at the following address
firstname.lastname@example.org. Thereafter, they will be kept as a communication history, unless the user requests their deletion, at the email indicated above. Likewise, in the event that the user registers for an event, the data may be kept for the duration of the event, activity or service requested, and even later, to meet any legal responsibilities arising as a result of the service provided or the event or activity performed. In the event that the data is processed to send commercial communications or if the use of the image has been authorized as indicated in point 3, such data may be stored indefinitely for the indicated purpose, unless the user has not given your consent or has subsequently objected.
The user agrees to the processing and inclusion of data collected while browsing the site, or provided by filling out any form as indicated above.
If data from third parties are provided through this website, whoever does so assumes responsibility for having previously obtained consent, informing them of all that is provided for in Article 14 of the General Data Protection Regulation.
Likewise, THE COMPANY informs that through its social networks, events, promotions or any other type of advertising information about the services it offers will be published, with the user agreeing to be the recipient of said information by the simple fact of becoming a “friend” or “follower” of THE COMPANY on the social networks. If the User does not wish to receive this information on his/her social network profiles, he/she must stop following THE COMPANY on them.
The COMPANY guarantees the confidentiality and security of your personal data, having implemented the policies and technical and organizational measures necessary for the processing of personal data, as established in Article 14 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) . These measures and policies prevent the alteration, loss, processing or unauthorized use of your personal data.
The responsibility for the veracity of the data entered both on the web and on the social networks used by him is the sole responsibility of the user, who is responsible for providing true, accurate, complete and updated data, and is otherwise responsible for providing inaccurate data.
In the event that third party data has been provided, it is the responsibility of the person who makes them aware of all that is established in this clause and, in particular, of the provisions of Article 14 of the General Data Protection Regulation and having obtained their prior authorization. consent. The rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation, portability and opposition may be exercised in writing, to which a copy of the DNI is attached, addressed to the e-mail address indicated above. If your rights are violated, you can file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and how their equipment is used, can be used to recognize them.
However, these media only obtain information about the number of pages visited, the city from which the IP address is accessed, the number of new users, the frequency and recurrence of visits, the time of visit, the browser or operator or the type of terminal from which the visit is made. Under no circumstances are data obtained on the name, surname, postal address or other similar data of the user who has logged in.
What types of cookies are there?
Cookies can be our own or third party. Owns are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the web editor itself, from which the service requested by the user is provided. Third-party cookies are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained via cookies.
In addition, cookies can be either session or persistent. Cookies are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the user is accessing a web page. Persistent cookies are a type of cookie that retains data stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period of time defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
What cookies does this website use?
This website uses its own cookies, which are intended to identify the user and remember browsing preferences, such as the language in which the website should be displayed.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
– Advertising cookies: these are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that the publisher has included, if any, in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided, on the basis of criteria such as the modified content or the frequency of display of the ads.
– Analysis cookies: these are the ones that, when properly processed by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and to examine their navigation, thus being able to carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by the users. For this purpose, your navigation on our site is analyzed in order to improve its content and to provide a better service.
The applications used by these third parties are the following:
– For advertising cookies, Double Click, Double Click Ad Exchange-Buyer and Google Dynamic Remarketing, owned by Google (https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/2839090?hl=es).
– For analysis cookies, Google Analytics, owned by Google (https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage).
In addition, these companies can use the data they obtain to improve their own services and offer services to other companies. You can click on the link included in each case to get more information about these applications.
How do I manage cookies?
You can allow, block or delete cookies on your computer by configuring your browser options. You can find information on how to do this, in relation to the most common browsers, in the links below:
– Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
– Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
– Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
– Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
However, we inform you that deactivating any cookie may prevent or hinder navigation or the provision of services offered on this site.